Vancouver Police are warning the public that Frank William Skani, a convicted sex offender, is now residing in a correctional halfway house in Vancouver.
Frank William Skani is currently serving a 10-year Long Term Supervision Order for convictions of sexual assault with a weapon, sexual assault, forcible confinement, and break-and-enter. Police believe that he poses a significant risk to women in the community.
Skani is 39-years-old, Aboriginal, 5’9″ tall, 198 lbs., with brown eyes, and black hair shaved on the sides with a short ponytail at the back.
His supervision order includes the following conditions:
- not to consume, purchase or possess alcohol or drugs
- not to own, use or possess a computer, or any technological device that has internet access
- not to purchase, acquire, possess or access pornography or sexually explicit material
- report all relationships with women to parole supervisor
- not to be in the company of a sex trade workers
- not to be in any area known to be, or reasonably believed to be, frequented by sex trade workers without prior approval of parole supervisor
- not to have inappropriate physical contact with any female including, but not limited to, brushing up against females and/or unwanted touching
- not to go to the cities of Burnaby or Coquitlam for any purpose unless pre-approved in writing by parole supervisor
Anyone witnessing Frank Skani in violation of any of these conditions is asked to contact their local police department at 9-1-1.